Welcome to the SYNTHEON Resource Library! Here, you can find all of the existing data and reference materials for all of SYNTHEON’s individual products. Below is the list of products with links to their corresponding aggregated data.
Architectural & Technical Resources
- ACCEL-E Product Brochure (pdf)
- ACCEL-E Warranty (pdf)
- ACCEL-E Installation Guide (pdf)
- ACCEL-E Specs at a Glance
- 3 Part Spec Sheet: Pre-Fabricated Wall Panel Assemblies
Masterformat: 04 SECTION 07 42 63
.doc | .pdf
- Code Compliance Research Report (CCRR-0121) - Provides the evidence, technical information, and professional evaluation that a building official relies upon to determine that a product, component, or method of construction complies with a specified code. The new report shows ACCEL-E's properties in terms of structural performance, fire resistance, acoustical performance and thermal performance. The report also documents compliance with both the IBC and IRC codes.
Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- For Fire and Sound Properties, see pages 14-19 of the CCRR-0121 Report
- For NFPA 285 Details, see page 29 of the CCRR-0121 Report
- Flame Spread & Smoke Development Performance - Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) foam used in the ACCEL-E Wall System has a flame spread index not exceeding 25 and a smoke-development index not exceeding 450, as required for EPS in concealed spaces in all types of construction in accordance with Section 719.2 of the IBC.
- Fire Rated Wall Assemblies - ACCEL-E achieves a 1-hour fire rating in accordance with ASTM E 119 and may be used for interior or exterior non-load or load bearing walls where a 1-hour fire rated assembly is required. Description of fire rated assemblies is provided in Tables 11 & 12 of the CCRR-0121 Report.
- Fire Propogation Characteristics - Some ACCEL-E exterior non-load bearing wall assemblies satisfy the conditions of acceptance in accordance with NFPA 285 as required for exterior walls of Type I, II, III or IV of any height in accordance with IBC Section 2603.5.5. See tables 11 and 12 of the CCRR-0121 Report for wall assemblies identified to comply with NFPA 285.